Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

poem for parents

Our parents are like a giant umbrella over us, they love us, guide us, protect us. Below are some poems which relate Parents

The Kids Message

You say I'm too young to love
And I'm much too young to swear
You say I'm too young to cry
When someone doesn't care

You say I'm too young to drive
And I'm much too young to drink
You say I'm too young to vote,
Not old enough to think

You say I'm too young to work
And I'm much too young to have a say
You say I'm too young argue
I'll never get my way

You say it's up to me
To make this world great
How can I possibly do this
If I'm too young to participate?

Poems about Parents continue Below

Read more: http://www.inspirational-poems.net/parents-poems#ixzz1GWv4yTlW

No comments:

Post a Comment