Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL

i decide wat i am to be
never would be the one
who would be held down
by the chains of time
no man, no fear
no superstitions, no tears
would pull me down
into where i came from

i need nothing
nothing, but my soul
nothing, but my will
nothing ,but myself
to take me up
to where i have to get

dont matter wat it takes
or what i have to do
even the torments of hell,
the fierce winds,
the ragin tides,
i would withstand them all

i would destroy an army,
an army of a million lies
walk over the faliures
like men who never giv up
n climb over mountains
of difficulties,
break trough the dams
of uncertainty,
face the darkness
just to be who i am

i am the captain of my soul
and i decide my fate
i choose to be wat im

Read more: http://www.inspirational-poems.net/short-inspirational-poems/718-i-am-the-captain-of-my-soul#ixzz1GWtpirPV

No comments:

Post a Comment